Wednesday 4 September 2013

Who Wears The Trousers?























1. Topshop
3. H&M
4. Topshop
5. Oasis

I'm a jeans girl through and through but recently I have been drawn in by the tailored trousers and 'smart jogger' trend. Sadly, jeans aren't Summer appropriate but the British Summer can often be misleading and what looks like a warm day outside, perfect for ice cream, is actually too windy for a pretty skater dress. Printed trousers were my go to during the warmer months and I'm sure will continue to be as the leaves begin to fall.

The combined effortless but still sophisticated look has gone from catwalk to highstreet and is now available in Primark (of course they've caught on!).


                          
 Primark Trousers - £13

These trousers are usually way out of my comfort zone but combined with a plain black tee or a smarter cami this is an easy to wear combination and a fun twist on my usual Jamie jeans look. 

If you aren't feeling brave enough to be bold in the colour stakes, go for a monochrome colour palette with styles like 1 or 4. The design is still eye catching on closer inspection but the black and white won't draw too much attention to you.

Feeling bold? Go for bright reds and purples or even a colourful pattern (2 and 5). These warm colours will take you through Autumn and are even Christmas appropriate. Win win!

I've got my eye on a few more pairs for the near future. Saving's overrated, right?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexandra Emily . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig