Wednesday 4 September 2013

Heart to Heart

I'm not ashamed to say I take a lot of fashion inspiration from 'celebs' and what they wear day-to-day through magazines and online blogs. People who spring to mind include, Olivia Palermo, Emma Watson, Mollie King, Harry Styles...Wait, what?!

On my lunch break at work I popped in to New Look for a little browse and spotted this adorable heart print black shirt

I had seen a similar design in Topshop a few months previously but at £38 I resisted the temptation, and now I'm glad I did. The New Look piece was half the price. Bargain! Later on when I looked on The Mail Online (kills many a bored hour) I was surprised to see two completely opposite people wearing the designer version of my sweet little shirt. Those people being Mr Styles and Victoria Beckham. For once I'd bought into a trend without even realising. 

They have both been spotted wearing the new craze first showcased by Burberry at London Fashion Week AW13. Other pieces to fall in love with include this heart print dress with leather collar and the same print on a fur coat. Just slightly amazing.

London Fashion Week AW13 - Burberry

I know Harry Styles is a bit of a babe magnet (don't try and deny it, people) but I didn't think I'd be sharing outfit choices with him! 

Style Queen and Heart Throb share their love of quirky shirts

I feel like this could be a Marmite trend, love it or hate it. However, I'm super happy with my purchase and can't wait to style it with my dark jeans and brogues. Worryingly similar to Harry?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexandra Emily . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig