Thursday 18 October 2012

Zaza Hearts Zara

I've been through phases with Zara. When I was younger I always loved the younger girls' department, then I reached late teenage years and nothing ever caught my eye. Now, in my early twenties I love the place so much to the point where it has now overtaken Topshop in being my favourite high street store. This is a big deal if you know me personally! This last year or so the stock has been amazing with beautiful prints and soft fabrics. They take a popular trend and put their own little twist on it and even combine trends which normally wouldn't work; check shirts with studded detail, animal print silk shirts and brightly coloured two-tone shoes.

The accessories are always sold out (mainly due to the fashion and youtube bloggers raving about them!) but I can see why. The bags in particular are such good value for the quality, in comparison to a number of other highstreet stores whose bags are either not well made or just stupidly over-priced.

I recently purchased the 'City Bag with Chains' and I have used it non-stop for interviews, shopping and even a night out. So impressed with its versatility and also size as it holds so much more than you would initially think.

Two things I'm lusting over at the moment which will have to wait until payday


Studded Camouflage Shirt


Whether its in store or online, make sure you have a cheeky little browse, I guarantee you'll find something you want and definitely something you'll want to save up for.


Alex x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexandra Emily . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig