Wednesday 17 October 2012

Bonjour

For a couple of years now I have been reading lifestyle blogs and have always wanted to make one myself, however, with university combined with the daunting thought of where on earth to begin with my own, I never started one. Until now! It's all a bit intimidating as there are so many amazing and unique blogs already out there but I just want to write a few of my little thoughts down for others to maybe read and ponder over.

I have just left the comfort of the university bubble and am currently deciding on a career path. I studied Psychology for 3 years and I am now the proud owner of  BSc Degree, but now I have finished I don't want to go into anything to do with the subject. Slightly awkward. I'm still clinging on to university life with my boyfriend still there studying for a Master's and a few of my close friends doing 4 years courses (so jealous!).

I'm looking forward to be able to be able to share some of my random thoughts (believe me, I have many) and some fashion favourites of mine. Bare with me though, it might take me a while to work out what all the buttons do.

Alex x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexandra Emily . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig