Thursday 18 October 2012

Ticking By

At the moment my days mainly consist of searching for jobs, constantly raiding the fridge out of boredom and refreshing Facebook. I am so easily distracted it hurts. I'll find everything and anything to get me out of doing the task at hand. Today was, shock horror, no different. I started scrolling through old photos and came across my Photography AS Level photographs. Since starting at university 3 years ago I haven't really used my SLR but stumbling across some of my old portfolio images has sparked something in me to pick up my camera and be a little bit more creative again.
I thought I'd include some of my favourite photographs I took what will now be 4 years ago. WHAT.

One of my best friends from home looking naturally happy which I think is so sweet.



Sunset in Torquay, Devon

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexandra Emily . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig