Sunday 16 February 2014

An Etsy Review

The online shop showcasing creative, handmade pieces is a big hit with a few of my friends and is a popular website in the blogging world. It's only recently that I have been really impressed with their service and what they have to offer. In the past I have been let down with un-realistic delivery times and poor quality products but I'm pleased to say this view has been turned around.

At the tail end of January with Valentine's Day on the horizon I started to rack my brain for a different kind of gift for the boyfriend. I set my mind on something personalised to make it more special and after scrolling through pages and pages of cuff links I found a brilliant seller with a shop full of custom made hip flasks.

I loved all of the handmade leather designs with the additional offering of personalisation for no extra fee. The prices ranged from £35 to £40 which I thought was great for the quality so I couldn't resist. I selected the design I wanted - after much deliberation - and in a note to the seller I picked the font and lettering to be etched onto the hip flask. Within 24 hours Gemma had replied and ran me through her timescale so I knew when I would receive the finished article.

Me being me, I had ordered the flask 14 days before Valentine's Day and Gemma's turnaround was roughly 2 weeks so it was pushing it to be delivered on time! I mentioned this in an email to her and she said she would try her best, keeping me updated on the progress. I had a nice surprise when I came home from work on 13th February to find it had been delivered. Amazing!

I am so impressed with the speedy, friendly service and attention to detail on the product I ordered. I would highly recommend a browse on Gemma's shop for a quirky well made gift. Just brilliant!

Click here for a browse - Gx2homegrown


Lovely packaging 






I loved the subtle personalisation


Are there any personalised gifts that you would recommend?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexandra Emily . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig