Monday 29 July 2013

Wish List #1 | The Classic Satchel

The Classic Satchel

Every girl has that one collection that they want need to continue adding to - shoes, jackets, perfumes, mine happens to be handbags. In my opinion I could never have enough. Daytime bags, shopper bags, clutches, the office bag, over-night bag, the list is endless. One bag that I long to have and have yet to successfully save enough money to buy is the Cambridge Satchel. 

This trend seemed to start many moons ago but with prices starting at £99 and upwards it was quite a hefty sum to pay for a bag. However the sturdy, classic design and choices of colours make them worthwhile. They come in a variety of sizes and shapes from 'The Classic' to 'The Designer' and in every colour you could want.

I like the adjustable strap as many bags with long handles are often too long and hang at an awkward length. This would sit just on the hip at an easy to open height. The iconic fastenings and firm base keep it practical whilst the pop colours make them fun and young. 

I currently love the pale mint colour and to celebrate the Royal birth they are offering 10% off the Classic design in the colour 'Sweet Pea' (hurrah) and 'Navy'. This is surely a sign if any that I should purchase on my next pay day with my favourite colour on offer. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexandra Emily . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig